Sensuous Souls is currently accepting contributions. Let’s collaborate!
Ready to get started? Read the guidelines first, and then email us your article at email@example.com
What we’re looking for:
Our focus is real advice by real people. We want to share the best quality content for our readers! We are currently looking for talented writers, especially women who know a thing or two about being sensuous.
Topics we are most interested in publishing:
- Beauty: body image, makeup, fashion, etc.
- Personal Growth: improving awareness, identity, talents, skills and more
- Relationships: advice, dating tips, etc.
- Sensuality: exploring your body image and sexuality
- Health and Fitness: healthy lifestyle, workout tips, etc.
Keep our audience in mind while you write. Be informative, yet inspiring. Share positive vibes. Spark some creative juices in our readers, and motivate them to make a change in their life.
- Originality: We want posts that have not been published elsewhere, including your own blog.
- Ethics: Please credit all sources that you use. A link should be used to direct readers to whatever statistics or ideas that you use.
- Make an eye-catching headline. CoSchedule has a great tool for creating the best blog headlines.
- Tone: Be conversational with your tone. We like to think of our blog as a conversation with a friend over coffee.
To submit, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Your entire blog post including the title. Place the text within the body of the email.
- Your bio (120 words or less) including your website link and whatever social media platforms you are active on.
- Your headshot
- An image for your post
Only submit one post at a time. We read all submissions we receive. We will let you know either way if we will accept your article. By submitting an article to us, you accept that we may edit your content if necessary.